EFast Junk removal message to our customers
We care for the safety of all our customers and of our crew, by following all the COVID-19 safety updates & hygiene measures.
Please check below for the latest updates regarding any service interruptions in your area.
We want to continue serving our customers, and at the same time, follow all guidelines. Currently, our business is operational and we’re able to safely and proactive work in most areas.
We have taken all the steps to keep the safety our crew and customers by:
- Ensuring good hygiene practices, including proper and frequent hand washing
- Using hand sanitizer as an additional step, and using disinfecting wipes in our trucks on all high touch surfaces
- Ensuring our teams are wearing gloves, as per our standard business practice
- Ensuring our team members are not working if they’re feeling unwell
- Enacting mandatory reporting and following government guidelines for self-quarantine should a team member come into close contact with anyone with COVID-19 or if they contract it themselves
- Stopping the practice of shaking customers hands and replacing it with a smile instead.
Steps you can take to help:
Please do not schedule a service if you are felling any unusual symptoms, like headaches or fever!
Tell us if you, or anyone in your immediate household, has been exposed to COVID-19.
Greet us with a smile instead of a handshake.
If you are planning on canceling or rescheduling an appointment booked for the next 24 hours, please call us at -408 469-8933.
To change or update any appointments booked beyond then, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org